- New cases reported (last 24-hours): 300
- Deaths (24-hours): 01
- Recovered Patients (last 24-hours): 213
- Patients shifted to ICU (last 24-hours): 05
- Patients shifted to Ward (last 24-hours): 05
- Cases reported till Date: 3740
- Patients recovered so far: 1389
- Total Deaths so far: 24
- Active Cases: 2327
- Total Patients in ICU: 66
Kuwait Coronavirus Updates April 29 Details
The detail of new coronavirus cases in the last 24-hours is as below:
Cases Related to Travel (2)
- 1 case of Kuwaiti nationals related to travel to France.
- 1 case of Kuwaiti nationals related to travel to U.S.A.
In-contact Cases (294
Following new coronavirus cases are reported due to being in-contact with coronavirus patients:
- 27 cases of Kuwaiti nationals.
- 92 cases of Bangladeshi residents.
- 87 cases of Indian residents.
- 50 cases of Egyptian residents.
- 10 cases of Nepali residents.
- 8 cases of Pakistani residents.
- 3 cases of Syrian residents.
- 2 cases from each country: ( N.K, K.S.A, Sri Lanka, Philippine, Lebanon, Jordan).
- 1 case from each country: ( Burma, U.S.A, Tunisia, Afghanistan, Turkey ).
Other Cases (4)
- 5 cases of Kuwaiti national.
Intensive Care Unit (ICU) State (66)
There are 66 patients in the ICU, of which state of patients is as under:
- 28 cases are critical.
- 38 cases are stable.
Death Cases (01):
01 Filipino resident, 57 years old.
Review of Today’s Report
Kuwait Coronavirus Updates of April 29, 2020, is the worst of all to date because the number of new cases climbed to 300 which is a huge number so far for a single day. This is so much alarming that the majority of the new cases are in-contact cases. Just thing if in spite of this much strong curfew if we have this many cases then what would be the situation in case of no curfew.
Although the recovery rate of patients is also increasing and today 213 patients have recovered but still number of new cases must be decreased in the near future. The Govt of Kuwait must be planning to take some new steps to stop the increase in new cases. Let’s hope for the best. Please don’t forget to share your precious feelings in the comments box.