- New cases reported (last 24-hours): 692
- Cases reported till Date: 23,267
- Deaths (last 24-hours): 3
- Total Deaths so far: 175
- Recovered Patients (last 24-hours): 640
- Patients recovered so far: 7,946
- Active Cases: 15,146
- Total Patients in ICU: 193
- Total Test conducted: +278,945
Kuwait Coronavirus Updates May 27 Details
The detail of new coronavirus cases in the last 24-hours is as below:
In-contact Cases (692)
Following new coronavirus cases are reported due to being in-contact with coronavirus patients:
- 178 cases of Kuwaiti nationals.
- 165 cases of Indian residents.
- 94 cases of Egyptian residents.
- 95 cases of Bangladeshi residents.
- 160 cases of other nationalities.
Area-wise Coronavirus Cases
- 197 cases in Farwaniya.
- 191 cases in Ahmadi.
- 86 cases in Hawally.
- 146 cases in Jahra.
- 72 cases in Al-Asimah.
- 58 cases in Farwaniya.
- 51 cases in Abdali.
- 46 cases in Jleeb.
- 45 cases in Mangaf.
Review of Today’s Report
Kuwait Coronavirus Updates of May 27, 2020, is excellent as far as deaths are concerned because today we have only 3 death cases. The number of new cases is almost stable between 600 to 700. However, the number of recovered cases are increasing now that is a very good sign. The number of ICU cases is 193.
We should hope for the best in the coming weeks. If we have more recoveries and fewer cases every day then we can expect more relaxation in a partial ban. The decision of coming back to normal life is an excellent decision by the Cabinet. Almost all the world has come to the conclusion that we have to live with Coronavirus and we should not destroy our economy by locking down our country and cities.