- New cases reported (last 24-hours): 665
- Cases reported till Date: 21,967
- Deaths (last 24-hours): 9
- Total Deaths so far: 165
- Recovered Patients (last 24-hours): 504
- Patients recovered so far: 6,621
- Active Cases: 15,181
- Total Patients in ICU: 182
- Total Test conducted: +273,812
Kuwait Coronavirus Updates May 25 Details
The detail of new coronavirus cases in the last 24-hours is as below:
In-contact Cases (665)
Following new coronavirus cases are reported due to being in-contact with coronavirus patients:
- 148 cases of Kuwaiti nationals.
- 195 cases of Indian residents.
- 96 cases of Egyptian residents.
- 73 cases of Bangladeshi residents.
- 153 cases of other nationalities.
Area-wise Coronavirus Cases
- 2005 cases in Farwaniya.
- 190 cases in Ahmadi.
- 130 cases in Hawally.
- 90 cases in Jahra.
- 55 cases in Al-Asimah.
- 43 cases in Farwaniya.
- 62 cases in Jleeb.
- 37 cases in Khaitan.
- 44 cases in Hawally.
Review of Today’s Report
Kuwait Coronavirus Updates of May 25, 2020, is much better than reports of a few previous days because today the number of new cases have been reduced to 665 and 504 patients have recovered. The number of death cases is still hight and there are 9 deaths today whereas yesterday there were 8 deaths. The number of ICU cases are increased from 177 to 182.
Again after looking at today’s coronavirus reoprt, we should be happy that the number of new cases is reduced significantly today. We all must keep on praying to God for getting rid of Coronavirus.
There was the hope of the end of coronavirus in the hot summer but still we could not observe any reduction in coronavirus cases due to a high temperature of up to 40 degrees centigrade. However, more and more hot days are about to come, and we all know the temperature in Kuwait touches about 50 to 55 degrees centigrade. Let us pray to God for the best.