- New cases reported (last 24-hours): 284
- Deaths (24-hours): 02
- Recovered Patients (last 24-hours): 150
- Patients shifted to ICU (last 24-hours): 05
- Patients shifted to Ward (last 24-hours): 03
- Cases reported till Date: 4024
- Patients recovered so far: 1539
- Total Deaths so far: 26
- Active Cases: 2459
- Total Patients in ICU: 66
Kuwait Coronavirus Updates April 30 Details
The detail of new coronavirus cases in the last 24-hours is as below:
Cases Related to Travel (4)
- 3 cases of Kuwaiti nationals related to travel to the United Kingdom.
- 1 case of Kuwaiti national related to travel to Egypt.
In-contact Cases (276)
Following new coronavirus cases are reported due to being in-contact with coronavirus patients:
- 24 cases of Kuwaiti nationals.
- 125 cases of Indian residents.
- 30 cases of Egyptian residents.
- 20 cases of Bangladeshi residents.
- 13 cases of Filipino residents.
- 18 cases of Pakistani residents.
- 11 cases of Syrian residents.
- 8 cases of Lebanese residents.
- 5 cases of N.K residents.
- 5 cases of Iranian residents.
- 4 cases from K.S.A.
- 3 cases of Nepal residents.
- 3 cases of Sri Lankan residents.
- 2 cases of Jordanian residents.
- 1 case from each country: ( Indonesia, Malaysia, South Africa, Sudan, Uzbekistan).
Other Cases (4)
- 4 cases of Kuwaiti national.
Intensive Care Unit (ICU) State (66)
There are 66 patients in the ICU, of which state of patients is as under:
- 30 cases are critical.
- 36 cases are stable.
Death Cases (02):
Two Indian residents of ages 54 years and 51 years respectively.
Review of Today’s Report
Kuwait Coronavirus Updates of April 30, 2020, is still not as good as we were expecting because the number of new cases is still high enough. 284 new cases are still a huge number for a single day. This is alarming that the majority of the new cases are in-contact cases. There are two deaths and the number of ICU cases is standstill but critical cases are increased by 2.
Although the recovery rate of patients is also improving and today 150 patients have recovered but still we need to decrease the number of new cases in the near future. The Kuwait Govt is making dedicated and serious efforts to stop the increase in new cases. Please share your precious emotions in the comments box.