- New cases reported (last 24-hours): 152
- Deaths (24-hours): 01
- Recovered Patients (last 24-hours): 164
- Patients shifted to ICU (last 24-hours): 06
- Patients shifted to Ward (last 24-hours): 02
- Cases reported till Date: 3440
- Patients recovered so far: 1176
- Total Deaths so far: 23
- Active Cases: 2241
- Total Patients in ICU: 67
Kuwait Coronavirus Updates April 28 Details
The detail of new coronavirus cases in the last 24-hours is as below:
Cases Related to Travel (15)
Detail of new coronavirus cases due to travel is given below:
- 12 cases of Kuwaiti nationals related to travel to the United Kingdom.
- 2 cases of Kuwaiti nationals related to travel to Turkey.
- 1 case of Kuwaiti nationals related to travel to France.
In-contact Cases (128)
Following new coronavirus cases are reported due to being in-contact with coronavirus patients:
- 20 cases of Kuwaiti nationals.
- 64 cases of Indian residents.
- 12 cases of Bangladeshi residents.
- 14 cases of Egyptian residents.
- 6 cases of Nepali residents.
- 5 cases of Pakistani residents.
- 3 cases of Saudi residents.
- 2 cases of Turkey residents.
- 1 case of Syrian resident.
- 1 case of Jordanian residents.
Other Cases (9)
- 5 cases of Kuwaiti national.
- 3 cases of Syrian residents.
- 1 case of Iraqi resident.
Intensive Care Unit (ICU) State (67)
There are 67 patients in the ICU, of which state of patients is as under:
- 30 cases are critical.
- 37 cases are stable.
Death Cases (01):
01 Indian resident, 61 years old.
Review of Today’s Report
Kuwait Coronavirus Updates of April 28, 2020, is a little bit improved because the number of new cases (152 new cases) are less than yesterday new cases and the number of recovered cases is a little bit more than the new cases (164 recoveries) and there is one death in the last 24 hours. The number of ICU cases has increased from 64 to 67. The number of critical cases is unchanged at 30, however, number of stable cases are increased to 37. The total number of coronavirus patients has increased to 3440, from which 1176 have recovered and 2241 are undertreatment.
I think the number of new cases has started decreasing now and I hope that tomorrow we will have a lesser number of cases as compared to today’s new cases and we will have more recoveries. Always be positive and expect for the good. What do you say? Waiting for your valuable comment, please.