- Patients recovered: 45
- New cases reported: 85
- Deaths: 2
- Patients shifted to ICU: 7
- Patients shifted to Ward: 4
Kuwait Coronavirus Updates Details
The detail of new coronavirus cases in the last 24-hours is as below:
Cases Related to Travel (7)
Detail of new coronavirus cases due to travel is given below:
- 4 cases of Kuwaiti nationals related to travel to U.A.E.
- 2 cases of Kuwaiti nationals related to travel to Qatar.
- 1 case of Kuwaiti national related to travel to Bahrain.
In-contact Cases (72)
Following new coronavirus cases are reported due to being in-contact with coronavirus patients:
- 6 cases of Kuwaiti nationals.
- 37 cases of Indian residents.
- 8 cases of Bangladeshi residents.
- 8 cases of Egyptian residents.
- 5 cases of Syrian residents.
- 4 cases of Pakistani residents.
- 2 cases of Iranian residents.
- 1 case of Palestinian resident.
- 1 case of Portuguese resident.
Other Cases (6)
Coronavirus cases due to reasons other than in-conatct with coronavirus patients and travel, are as follows:
- 4 cases of Kuwaiti nationals.
- 1 case of Jordanian resident.
- 1 case of Pakistani resident.
Intensive Care Unit (ICU) State (46)
There are 46 patients in the ICU, of which state of patients is as under:
- 20 cases are critical.
- 26 cases are stable.
Kuwait Coronavirus Updates of April 21, 2020 is almost the same as yesterday. There is an increase of 5 cases in new cases and the number of deaths is the same. The number of patients in ICU also increases. On the other hand recovery of 45 patients is a little less than yesterday’s 62 patients. If we analyze the overall situation then it is not easy to predict the future situation of coronavirus in Kuwait.
Latest Steps taken by Govt of Kuwait
Govt of Kuwiat has taken following steps to stop spread of Coronavirus:
- Official holidays have been extended until the 28th of May, 2020 and work will resume from 31st of May 2020.
- Ministry of Interior and the Media are assigned to take all the procedures and actions towards curfew violators and displaying their names in daily newspapers and social media.
- In Ramadan, the curfew timings will be from 4 pm till 8 am, and food deliveries are permitted from 5 pm till 1 am.
So far coronavirus patients state it is much much better in Kuwait if we compare it to any other country in the world. All the credit goes to Govt of Kuwait because Govt has taken all the necessary steps seriously and very in-time. They went out of the way to resolve the issue of public, avoided full curfew just for the welfare of the public. Govt has launched websites like (MOCI page for shopping appointments) and mobile apps like Shlonik. They announced official holidays and still paying all the servants with full pay and benefits. In short, Kuwait is a country second to none.
What do you say about Kuwait and Govt of Kuwait? Please spare some time to express your feelings.