MoH Kuwait announced 50 new cases

MoH Kuwait-1



MoH Kuwait announced on Wednesday 50 new coronavirus (COVID-19) infection cases. There are still three fatalities so far. Hence, the total number of coronavirus cases reaches 1,405 and deaths are still three. There is no increase in deaths but the number of ICU cases are increased from 26 to 31.

In today’s daily briefing session, Dr. Abdullah Al-Sanad, spokesperson of MoH Kuwait told the media about 50 new cases in the last 24 hours. Patients under treatment in the intensive care unit are 31, of which some are in critical condition, whereas other cases in ICU are stable.

Total coronavirus cases, receiving treatment at hospitals in Kuwait, are now 1,196 patients, said the spokesperson. Earlier, this morning, the ministry announced the recovery of 30 more patients, bringing the total number of recoveries to 206.

If we observe today’s numbers, then we can say that situation is improving. We have fewer new cases today and more patients have recovered in the last 24-hours. However, active cases are still in large numbers and are still increasing.

We can hope the best for the coming time and can expect that from today the number of daily new cases should start decreasing and we will have zero new cases soon in the coming days. What’s your opinion? Please comment.

1 thought on “MoH Kuwait announced 50 new cases”

Leave a Comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Scroll to Top