- New cases reported (last 24-hours): 1041
- Cases reported till Date: 18609
- Deaths (last 24-hours): 05
- Total Deaths so far: 129
- Recovered Patients (last 24-hours): 320
- Patients recovered so far: 5205
- Active Cases: 13275
- Total Patients in ICU: 181
- Total Test conducted: +261,071
Kuwait Coronavirus Updates May 21 Details
The detail of new coronavirus cases in the last 24-hours is as below:
In-contact Cases (1041)
Following new coronavirus cases are reported due to being in-contact with coronavirus patients:
- 211 cases of Kuwaiti nationals.
- 325 cases of Indian residents.
- 177 cases of Egyptian residents.
- 139 cases of Bangladeshi residents.
- 189 cases of other nationalities.
Area-wise Coronavirus Cases
- 383 cases in Farwaniya.
- 275 cases in Ahmadi.
- 173 cases in Hawally.
- 103 cases in Jahra.
- 107 cases in Al-Asimah.
- 116 cases in Farwaniya.
- 91 cases in Jaleeb.
- 91 cases in Khaitan.
- 79 cases in Mahabula.
Review of Today’s Report
Kuwait Coronavirus Updates of May 21, 2020, is again a wort one as new cases are again increased from yesterday’s new cases. Today we have 1041 new cases as compared to yesterday’s 804 new cases. There are five deaths today whereas yesterday there were three deaths. The number of ICU cases are also increased from 167 to 181.
The Kuwait Coronavirus state is not stable. Sometimes the new cases start reducing and we start feeling good with some hope for good days. But right on the other day, we get a bad report again. It looks like we will face the same situation in June too. May God help us in this bad time and bless us all with good health.
Please share your precocious thoughts with us on the Coronavirus Crises. Never hesitate to share whatever you have in your mind so that we can share our sadness and worries with each other to reduce them.