- Cases reported till Date: 2892
- Patients recovered so far: 656
- Total Deaths so far: 19
- Active Cases: 2217
- Patients recovered (last 24-hours): 43
- New cases reported (last 24-hours): 278
- Deaths (24-hours): 04
- Patients shifted to ICU (last 24-hours): 04
- Patients shifted to Ward (last 24-hours): 02
- Total Patients in ICU: 58
Kuwait Coronavirus Updates April 25 Details
The detail of new coronavirus cases in the last 24-hours is as below:
Cases Related to Travel (13)
Detail of new coronavirus cases due to travel is given below:
- 10 cases of Kuwaiti nationals related to travel to the United Kingdom.
- 03 cases of Kuwaiti nationals related to travel to France.
In-contact Cases (252)
Following new coronavirus cases are reported due to being in-contact with coronavirus patients:
- 13 cases of Kuwaiti nationals.
- 109 cases of Indian residents.
- 31 cases of Bangladeshi residents.
- 51 cases of Egyptian residents.
- 11 cases of N.K residents.
- 9 cases of Filipino residents.
- 6 cases of Nepali residents.
- 6 cases of Pakistani residents.
- 5 cases of Syrian residents.
- 3 cases of Iranian residents.
- 2 cases of each country:( Sri Lankan, Lebanese, Jordan).
- One case from each country: ( Russia, Iraq).
Other Cases (13)
Coronavirus cases due to reasons other than in-conatct with coronavirus patients and travel, are as follows:
- 10 cases of Kuwaiti nationals.
- 3 cases of N.K residents.
Intensive Care Unit (ICU) State (58)
There are 58 patients in the ICU, of which state of patients is as under:
- 25 cases are critical.
- 33 cases are stable.
Death Cases (04):
- Kuwaiti National, 74 years old.
- Egyptian resident, 45 years old.
- Bangladeshi resident, 64 years old.
- Indian resident, 59 years old.
Review of Today’s Report
Kuwait Coronavirus Updates of April 25, 2020 is so bad because the number of new cases has made a new record for single-day reported cases in Kuwait. Moreover, 43 patients have recovered today, and there are four deaths in the last 24 hours. The number of ICU cases has decreased from 60 to 58. The total number of coronavirus patients has increased to 2892.
The current update of coronavirus cases is clearly indicating that there is something wrong. There is a partial curfew and people are limited to their homes. But still there are new in-contact cases. Now the Govt will start thinking about Full Curfew as this is the only option left with the Govt. The MoH update shows that a huge number of expats are getting coronavirus.
What is your opinion on the record number of new cases today? Your feedback is important to us, please leave it in the box below.