- Patients recovered: 115
- New cases reported: 215
- Deaths: 1
- Patients shifted to ICU: 7
- Patients shifted to Ward: 1
Kuwait Coronavirus Updates April 24 Details
The detail of new coronavirus cases in the last 24-hours is as below:
Cases Related to Travel (7)
Detail of new coronavirus cases due to travel is given below:
- 7 cases of Kuwaiti nationals related to travel to the United Kingdom.
In-contact Cases (195)
Following new coronavirus cases are reported due to being in-contact with coronavirus patients:
- 8 cases of Kuwaiti nationals.
- 95 cases of Indian residents.
- 25 cases of Bangladeshi residents.
- 31 cases of Egyptian residents.
- 25 cases of Pakistani residents.
- 5 cases of Nepali residents.
- 4 cases of Lebanese residents.
- 3 cases of N.K residents.
- 3 cases of Iranian residents.
- One case from each country: ( K.S.A, Jordan, Syria, Sudan, U.S.A).
Other Cases (10)
Coronavirus cases due to reasons other than in-conatct with coronavirus patients and travel, are as follows:
- 6 cases of Kuwaiti nationals.
- One case from each country: (N.K, Yemeni, Ethiopian, and Sri Lankan)
Intensive Care Unit (ICU) State (60)
There are 60 patients in the ICU, of which state of patients is as under:
- 27 cases are critical.
- 33 cases are stable.
Death Case (01):
There was one death case of 55 years old Bangladeshi resident.
Review of Today’s Report
Kuwait Coronavirus Updates of April 24, 2020 is not good because the number of new cases is the highest single-day reported cases in Kuwait. Although there is good news that 115 patients have recovered today, and there is just one death in the last 24 hours. But the number of ICU cases are increased from 55 to 60. The total number of coronavirus patients is increasing every day. Even after so many good steps taken by the Govt, the coronavirus is still spreading in Kuwait.
The noticeable fact in today’s report is that in-contact cases are increasing day-by-day, even after curfew. Kuwaiti nationals are not affected in a huge quantity. However, expats constitute the majority of the coronavirus patients in Kuwait. Indians in Kuwait are on top in coronavirus patients. The number of new Coronavirus cases was expected to become high due to incoming Kuwaiti citizens but fortunately the majority of them are safe.
Now, if the new cases keep on increasing in the future, then Govt will have the only option and that is FULL CURFEW. Although Govt is still hesitant in imposing full curfew all around Kuwait just for the sake of facilitating public but there will be an end to this hesitation.
What’s your thoughts on the highest number of new cases today? Please leave your comments in the box below.