- New cases reported (last 24-hours): 900
- Cases reported till Date: 20,464
- Deaths (last 24-hours): 10
- Total Deaths so far: 148
- Recovered Patients (last 24-hours): 232
- Patients recovered so far: 5,747
- Active Cases: 14,569
- Total Patients in ICU: 192
- Total Test conducted: +268,154
Kuwait Coronavirus Updates May 23 Details
The detail of new coronavirus cases in the last 24-hours is as below:
In-contact Cases (900)
Following new coronavirus cases are reported due to being in-contact with coronavirus patients:
- 164 cases of Kuwaiti nationals.
- 264 cases of Indian residents.
- 160 cases of Egyptian residents.
- 137 cases of Bangladeshi residents.
- 175 cases of other nationalities.
Area-wise Coronavirus Cases
- 319 cases in Farwaniya.
- 301 cases in Ahmadi.
- 144 cases in Hawally.
- 83 cases in Jahra.
- 53 cases in Al-Asimah.
- 100 cases in Farwaniya.
- 78 cases in Jaleeb.
- 68 cases in Mahabula
- 68 cases in Mangaf.
- 67 cases in Khaitan.
Review of Today’s Report
Kuwait Coronavirus Updates of May 23, 2020, is almost similar to the one we had seen yesterday. Today we have 900 new cases as compared to yesterday’s 955 new cases. There are 10 deaths today whereas yesterday there were 9 deaths. The number of ICU cases are increased from 180 to 192.
Coronavirus state for today is serious as far as deaths are concerned because today we have 10 deaths. Today is the last day of Ramazan and tomorrow is the day of Eid ul Fitr. This is the first Eid in the life of the whole Muslim world that has to be celebrated within homes. People all around the world are facing a terrible time. May God bless us all with good health and save us from coronavirus.