Ministry of Health Kuwait announced today on Tuesday, the Kuwait Coronavirus Updates of May 19, 2020. According to the Ministry of Health, the latest update is as under:
- New cases reported (last 24-hours): 1073
- Cases reported till Date: 16764
- Deaths (last 24-hours): 03
- Total Deaths so far: 121
- Recovered Patients (last 24-hours): 342
- Patients recovered so far: 4681
- Active Cases: 11962
- Total Patients in ICU: 179
- Total Test conducted: +252,696
Kuwait Coronavirus Updates May 19 Details
The detail of new coronavirus cases in the last 24-hours is as below:
In-contact Cases (1073)
Following new coronavirus cases are reported due to being in-contact with coronavirus patients:
- 231 cases of Kuwaiti nationals.
- 232 cases of Indian residents.
- 181 cases of Egyptian residents.
- 102 cases of Bangladeshi residents.
- 327 cases of other nationalities.
Area-wise Coronavirus Cases
- 397 cases in Farwaniya.
- 258 cases in Ahmadi.
- 181 cases in Hawally.
- 124 cases in Jahra.
- 113 cases in Capital.
- 131 cases in Farwaniya.
- 77 cases in Jaleeb.
- 76 cases in Khaitan.
- 55 cases in Hawally.
Review of Today’s Report
Kuwait Coronavirus Updates of May 19, 2020, is still bad as 1073 is a huge number. New cases are not being reduced even after full lockdown. This is so much alarming that all of the new cases are in-contact cases. There are three deaths and the number of ICU cases are increased to 179.
The recovery rate of patients is very less as compared to new cases. Still we need to decrease the number of new cases in the coming days. The Kuwait Govt has made dedicated and serious efforts to stop the increase in new cases but Coronavirus is not being controlled as per our expectations.
What do you think about Coronavirus? Will Coronavirus end in June, 2020? or we will be spending our lives in a similar way as we are spending from the last 3 months. Please express your feelings in the comment box.