- New cases reported (last 24-hours): 804
- Cases reported till Date: 17568
- Deaths (last 24-hours): 03
- Total Deaths so far: 124
- Recovered Patients (last 24-hours): 204
- Patients recovered so far: 4885
- Active Cases: 12559
- Total Patients in ICU: 167
- Total Test conducted: +256,314
Kuwait Coronavirus Updates May 20 Details
The detail of new coronavirus cases in the last 24-hours is as below:
In-contact Cases (804)
Following new coronavirus cases are reported due to being in-contact with coronavirus patients:
- 170 cases of Kuwaiti nationals.
- 261 cases of Indian residents.
- 140 cases of Egyptian residents.
- 67 cases of Bangladeshi residents.
- 166 cases of other nationalities.
Area-wise Coronavirus Cases
- 339 cases in Farwaniya.
- 207 cases in Ahmadi.
- 126 cases in Hawally.
- 86 cases in Jahra.
- 46 cases in Capital.
- 108 cases in Farwaniya.
- 66 cases in Jaleeb.
- 71 cases in Khaitan.
- 47 cases in Hawally.
Review of Today’s Report
Kuwait Coronavirus Updates of May 20, 2020, is a little better than yesterday’s state because there are 804 new cases as compared to yesterday’s 1073 cases. Today new cases have been reduced a little bit. There are three deaths and the number of ICU cases is 167.
We should expect good days ahead because now the effects of full lock-down must start appearing. If a new number of cases start decreasing in a similar way as we got a lesser number of new cases than yesterday then we can expect ease down in full lockdown. We have seen ease in lock-down all around the world as full lock-down is killing the labor and the poor. Businesses are getting huge losses due to lockdown. We should all pray to God for getting back those pleasant days that we were spending before this evil Coronavirus epidemic.
What do you think about the future days? Will Coronavirus cases come to zero in June, 2020? Please share your feelings with us in the comment box.