- Patients recovered: 55
- New cases reported: 151
- Deaths: 1
- Patients shifted to ICU: 7
- Patients shifted to Ward: 1
Kuwait Coronavirus Updates April 23 Details
The detail of new coronavirus cases in the last 24-hours is as below:
Cases Related to Travel (12)
Detail of new coronavirus cases due to travel is given below:
- 9 cases of Kuwaiti nationals related to travel to the United Kingdom.
- 3 cases of Kuwaiti nationals related to travel to (UAE 01. Turkey 01 and Egypt 01)
In-contact Cases (132)
Following new coronavirus cases are reported due to being in-contact with coronavirus patients:
- 5 cases of Kuwaiti nationals.
- 60 cases of Indian residents.
- 25 cases of Bangladeshi residents.
- 13 cases of Egyptian residents.
- 11 cases of Irani residents.
- 3 cases of Lebanese residents.
- Two cases from each country: ( Jorden, Sri Lanka, Pakistan, Philippine, Nepal, N.K)
- One case from each country: ( Uzbekistan, Afghanistan, Syria)
Other Cases (7)
Coronavirus cases due to reasons other than in-conatct with coronavirus patients and travel, are as follows:
- 2 cases of Kuwaiti nationals.
- 2 cases of Egyptian residents.
- One case from each country: (N.K, Indian and Bangladesh)
Intensive Care Unit (ICU) State (55)
There are 55 patients in the ICU, of which state of patients is as under:
- 22 cases are critical.
- 33 cases are stable.
Death Case (01):
The one death cases of Kuwaiti national 41 years old.
Kuwait Coronavirus Updates of April 23, 2020 is not good because the number of new cases is still high like yesterday. However, if we look at the number of 55 recovered cases that is good and also only one death is normal. But the number of in-contact cases is very much annoying. Even the Govt has taken a lot of steps to stop the spread of Coronavirus, but even then the number of in-contact cases is not decreasing. Today a new of the Council of Ministers has arrived to completely isolate the areas of Jleeb Al-Shuyoukh and Mahboula to limit the spread of the new Coronavirus.
If the situation remains the same then it is likely that Gove may impose full curfew all around the country. The number of new cases must be minimized otherwise there is no use of any step taken by Govt to stop the spread of Coronavirus.
This is the duty of every individual to obey the law and stay at home. Coronavirus is such a disease that will not come to your home rather you have to go outside your home to bring it. What’s your opinion, please share with us.