As per Kuwait Newz updates, the Ministry of Health Kuwait announced today of Sunday, the Kuwait Coronavirus Update of April 19, 2020. According to the latest update 25 patients have recovered while 164 new cases are reported in the last 24 hours. On the other hand, one more death is reported and 38 patients are in ICU. Total reported new cases are 164. Out of 164 new cases, the reason for 158 cases is in-contact corona patients. Cases due to other reasons are 6 only.
158 In-contact Cases
Detail of In-contact cases is as under:
- 6 cases of Kuwaiti nationals.
- 97 cases of Indian residents.
- 13 cases of Bangladeshi residents.
- 26 cases of Egyptian residents.
- 8 cases of Pakistani residents.
- 2 cases of Syrian residents.
- 1 case each of Saudi, American, Sudanese, Palestinian. Lebanese and Iranian residents.
Other cases 6
- 2 cases of Kuwaiti nationals.
- 2 cases of Bangladeshi residents.
- 1 case of Jordanian resident.
- 1 case of Syrian resident.
ICU (last 24 hours)
- 20 cases critical.
- 18 cases stable.
- 1 death and 5 cases transferred to ICU.
Kuwait Coronavirus Update of April 19, 2020 is not as good as we were expecting but still we should not be worried. As still more and more Kuwaiti citizens abroad are to come back to Kuwait. Everyone living in Kuwait has to follow the rules to avoid getting Coronavirus. On the Govt part, Govt is doing its 100%. We may see more corona cases in the coming days but nothing to worry about because the death rate due to Coronavirus is least in Kuwait. Everyone should be hopeful that all the under-treatment patients will be recovered soon after quarantine. We will hear more and more good news and soon Kuwait will be 100% free of Coronavirus.
Finally, I request you to please spare your few minutes to share your valuable feedback on the topic.